Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Speaking in a few minutes at the Toronto MaRS DistrictEntrepreneurship series


I’m walking over to Toronto MaRS District for a speaking engagement, I was invited by Peter Tolnai to a panel titled “What do Investors Look for?”.
 
Peter is one of the great investor entrepreneurs I know. He doesn't want me to refer to him as the dean of VC so I won't... but I will mention that his VC background goes back to the ‘80’s when there was only 2-3 VC’s active across Canada! Hummm, sometime it feels like we are back in the ‘80’s !
 
Pretty impressive what Ilse Treurnicht, CEO of the MaRS Discovery District, has done with the building and the network that spawns across all areas of innovation. The main building is the host to numerous VC’s, IP agents, incubators, the CVCA and many promising young start-ups.   http://www.marsdd.com/MaRS-Home.html <http://www.marsdd.com/MaRS-Home.html>
 
Now, let’s go talk about  What Investors Look for!


Best, Chris

Message sent via wireless device - thumb typo's included! Sorry.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Chris's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment